Seasonal Stay Rates & Policies
Season: April 15, 2021 to October 31, 2021
Seasonal Camp Sites at Holly Shores offer 20/30/50 Amp metered electric service, water, free cable TV and Free WiFi for a flat seasonal fee. RVs using our Seasonal Camp Sites must be maximum 3 years old and include RV skirting and deck.
Seasonal Sunpass stays are available for RVers who do not want the expense of a deck and skirting. Click to learn about Sunpass.
- Seasonal rates apply for a family of two adults and two children or grandchildren (unmarried and under 18 years of age).
- Additional persons are $140 each for the season, $100 for children 12 and under.
- One pet is included in our seasonal price. Additional pets are $125 each for the season. Maximum two pets.
- One vehicle is included in the seasonal price.
- A second vehicle is $140, and a third vehicle is $175 for the season.
- Electric golf carts are $150 for the season. Gas golf carts are not allowed.
- Each vehicle must be specified on the seasonal summary.
Contact the Reservation Office at 609-886-1234 for current seasonal rates.
Note that rates are subject to change. Subleasing of seasonal camp site space is now allowed.
1) Deposit Required: $1,000 non-refundable deposit is required for seasonal sites plus $260 for winter site rental by August 15th every year or the site will be considered available for the next season. Since these sites are metered for electric, an escrow electric deposit of $150 is due upon giving your initial deposit on a site. You may pay by cash or check. If you choose to pay by credit card, there will be a 3% processing fee added to the transaction. An additional payment of $1,000 is due January 15, 2021 and March 1, 2021. Your final payment is due no later than April 1, 2021 or the site will be offered to the first person on the waiting list. A late charge of 2% per month will be added to the unpaid balance, plus a $10 per month administration fee will be added to the unpaid balance.
2) Trailers: All trailers must be approved by management annually to remain in the park from season to season.
3) Cancellation Policy: There is a $1,000 cancellation fee. All cancellations must be made in writing.
4) Winter Site Rental: Winter site rental is available from October 31, 2020 to March 12, 2021 for $260. The winter site rental fee is due by August 15 of every year. Winter site rental must be paid in advance by August 15. If not paid when due, service charges of 2% per month will apply, plus a $10 per month administration fee will be added to the unpaid balance.
5) Winterization: Winterization is available for all trailers. The price to winterize your trailer or park model is $85. Please make arrangements by September 30th. The office needs a copy of your trailer keys in order to winterize and a checklist that you fill out and sign. Winterization after November 1st will be $135.
6) Trailer Service: The only outside contractors permitted in the campground are trailer service contractors. They are permitted into the campground between April 15 and October 31, provided that they register and present a copy of their certificate of insurance, contractor's license, and are approved by management. You must notify the office of any repairs they are planning to do in advance. If the above is not complied with, the contractor will be refused entry.
The campground is closed to vehicular traffic between November 1 and April 15 each year. Trailer service contractors are permitted in the campground between November 1 and April 15, only if special arrangements are made with the management 48 hours prior to entry.
We are a full service campground, family owned and operated. See us when you are ready to construct a deck, screen room, stone driveway, gutters, skirting, or would like to enclose existing deck or screen room. We proudly offer a full line of screened enclosures, full room packages, and vinyl windows.
7) Legal / State Regulations:
- The Township of Lower requires separation of trash for recycling. This must be adhered to for the season.
- Electric hot water heaters, dryers, washers, dishwashers, and garbage disposals are not permitted. The state of New Jersey requires marine toilets or 1.6 gallon low-flush toilets.
- Please see your seasonal contract for a complete list of rules, regulations and standards governing site usage and occupancy.