Seasonal Camping at Holly Shores
Rates from April 15, 2019 to October 31, 2019
For your camping convenience, we offer RV camp sites for seasonal stays with privacy in mind. Your RV cannot be more than three years old, and it must include a deck and skirting. We offer 20/30/50 Amp metered electric service, water, free cable TV and Free WiFi.
Seasonal Sunpass stays are available for RVers who dont want the expense of a deck and skirting. Click to learn about Sunpass.
- Our seasonal rates apply for a family of two adults and two children (unmarried and under 18 years of age), or two grandchildren (unmarried and under 18 years of age).
- Additional persons are $125 each for the season, $70 for children 12 and under.
- One pet is included in our seasonal price. Additional pets are $100 each for the season. Maximum two pets.
- One vehicle is included in the seasonal price.
- A second vehicle is $125, and a third vehicle is $150 for the season.
- Electric golf carts are $125 for the season. Gas golf carts are not allowed.
- Each vehicle must be specified on the seasonal summary.
|SITE TYPE||If Paid in Full by 10/15/18||If paid in Full by 04/1/19|
|Standard - W/E/S, Cable, WiFi||$5,428||$5,478|
|Perimeter - W/E/S, Cable, WiFi||$5,507||$5,557|
|Deluxe or Corner - W/E/S, Cable, WiFi
(Deluxe rate sites include C8 through C21 and C23 through C35)
*Rates are subject to change. Subleasing is not allowed.
1) Deposit Required: $1,000 non-refundable deposit is required for seasonal sites plus $260 for winter site rental by August 15th every year or the site will be considered available for the next season. Since these sites are metered for electric, an escrow electric deposit of $150 is due upon giving your initial deposit on a site. You may pay by cash or check. If you choose to pay by credit card, there will be a 2.5% processing fee added to the transaction. An additional payment of $1,000 is due January 15, 2019. Your final payment is due no later than April 1, 2019 or the site will be offered to the first person on the waiting list. A late charge of 2% per month will be added to the unpaid balance, plus a $10 per month administration fee will be added to the unpaid balance.
2) Trailers: All trailers must be approved by management annually to remain in the park from season to season.
3) Cancellation Policy: There is a $1,000 cancellation fee. All cancellations must be made in writing. Any additional monies on account will be refunded if written notice is given by April 1, 2019, and the RV is removed by that date.
4) Winter Site Rental: Winter site rental is available from October 31, 2018 to March 12, 2019 for $260. The winter site rental fee is due by August 15 of every year. Winter site rental must be paid in advance by August 15. If not paid when due, service charges of 2% per month will apply, plus a $10 per month administration fee will be added to the unpaid balance.
5) Winterization: Winterization is available for all trailers. The price to winterize your trailer or park model is $85. Please make arrangements by September 30th. The office needs a copy of your trailer keys in order to winterize and a checklist that you fill out and sign. Winterization after November 1st will be $135.
6) Trailer Service: The only outside contractors permitted in the campground are trailer service contractors. They are permitted into the campground between April 15 and October 31, provided that they register and present a copy of their certificate of insurance, contractor's license, and are approved by management. You must notify the office of any repairs they are planning to do in advance. If the above is not complied with, the contractor will be refused entry.
The campground is closed to vehicular traffic between November 1 and April 15 each year. Trailer service contractors are permitted in the campground between November 1 and April 15, only if special arrangements are made with the management 48 hours prior to entry.
We are a full service campground, family owned and operated. See us when you are ready to construct a deck, screen room, stone driveway, gutters, skirting, or would like to enclose existing deck or screen room. We proudly offer a full line of screened enclosures, full room packages, and vinyl windows.
Contact us on the seasonal phone line at 609-886-4474.
7) Legal / State Regulations:
- The Township of Lower requires separation of trash for recycling. This must be adhered to for the season.
- Electric hot water heaters, dryers, washers, dishwashers, and garbage disposals are not permitted. The state of New Jersey requires marine toilets or 1.6 gallon low-flush toilets.
- Please see your seasonal contract for a complete list of rules, regulations and standards governing site usage and occupancy.