LocationCape May, NJ
491 US Route 9 South
Cape May, NJ 08204
Used 2017 Heartland Prowler 33P BHS
Master bed plus additional bunks and beds to sleep up to 10. Full bath with tub and shower, outdoor shower, power awning with LED strip, rear ladder, power tongue jack, power stabilizers, finished pass-through storage, back-up camera, night shades, TV, 15,000 BTU A/C. Call 609-886-8858 for more information.
New Park Model and Sun RoomJust wanted to say we have been part of the Holly Shores family for 18 years and this year we purchased our 3rd trailer/park model. We had you build a 3 season room and couldn't be happier with the results. It was exactly what we wanted and makes us smile every time we come to stay. We are filled with anticipation for the seasons to come. - Gene from Bridgeton, NJ
|Length||36 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||784 lbs|
|Gross Weight||10160 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8812 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1126 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||70 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||3|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||10160 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||60|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||17' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.