You’re going to love this delicious camp recipe for Brunswick Stew! It’s so easy to throw together and it’s definitely a crowd pleaser. Add this recipe to your camp meals when you’re staying with us at Holly Shores this year. You’ll want to make it again and again!
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 10-oz cans chunk chicken breast, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 medium potatoes, diced
- 2 5-oz cans chicken broth
- 2 5-oz cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 25-oz can lima beans, drained
- 1 15-oz can English peas, drained
- 1 75-oz can creamed corn
- 1 16-oz bottle BBQ sauce
You’ll also need:
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Crock Pot
- Prep ingredients: melt butter, chop and dice vegetables, drain canned goods.
- Combine all ingredients except for BBQ sauce in Crock Pot.
- Cook on low heat for 4-6 hours, then add barbeque sauce. Stir well, and turn off heat 30 minutes before serving.
This camp recipe for Brunswick Stew is amazing with corn bread. If you keep a cornbread mix handy in your RV or rental cottage’s pantry handy, you can whip it up just before you sit down to eat. All of the ingredients for this recipe (except the butter) are dry goods that can easily store in your pantry, so you don’t have to concern yourself with keeping perishables cold before fixing it.
Spring 2020 Camping Specials
Holly Shores Camping Resort is now taking Seasonal Site Reservations for our 2020 camping season, so contact us today to reserve your spot early. We’re also already offering Spring camping specials. Even if you can’t plan on a Seasonal Site Reservation, you can still take advantage of our upcoming camping specials. We recommend making your reservations early! You won’t want to miss out on our offerings this Spring. From Unlimited Spring Camping to offering military discounts to Easter weekend camping packages, we’re ready to make your camping fun for the whole family. Contact us today!