When you stay at Holly Shores Camping Resort, there is something fun for everyone to do! Cape May is a beautiful and fun vacation destination, and you can enjoy a great stay at Holly Shores while taking advantage of all the local fun available. Cook a hot breakfast at Holly Shores, then head out for a day full of fun! Here are some of the best things your family might enjoy during the late summer and early fall!
For The Kids
Let’s face it: kids need to have fun, and a lot of it! Cape May offers tons of options for kids, including the following:
- Cape May County Park & Zoo: this activity is free! It’s also open every day of the year except Christmas. They’re also home to a breeding pair of snow leopards, which have had several cubs the last few years!
- Cape May Lighthouse: have you ever wanted to climb a lighthouse? Well, this is your chance! Purchase tickets online and find out more information here.
- Cape May Fireman’s Museum: this museum is free and open to the public!
- Cape May Whale Watcher Tours: this is a 3 hour tour that your entire family will love. Keep your eyes out for whales and dolphins!
- Cape May Promenade: take a scenic stroll along the beach and enjoy shopping from local businesses like ice cream and candy shops! What kid doesn’t want that?!
- Salt Marsh Safari on the Skimmer: all aboard! Your entire family will love this fantastic birding and wildlife boat tour.
- Wetlands Institute: learning can be fun – and it is at the Wetlands Institute! Learn more here.
You can find more information on all of these options – as well as loads of others – that are perfect for this fall, here.
For The Adventurer
Fun isn’t just for kids – it’s for grown ups, too! Here are some of the top activities you can enjoy in the upcoming weeks at Cape May:
- Aqua Trails: this company offers paddleboard and kayak nature tours. Head out for a great day on the water!
Atlantic Parasail: if you’re up for some thrills, go parasailing!
East Coast Jet Boat and Jet Ski: their motto is “We Rent Excitement!” Vacations are for fun. Make sure you make the most of yours!
Deep Sea and Delaware Bay Fishing: if you love deep sea fishing, plan an excursion while you’re here!
Need even more to do? Browse lots of fun in Cape May here.
For The Couple
If you’re planning and fun and romantic getaway with your honey, consider these great options in Cape May:
- Cape May Wine Trail: visit Cape May’s wineries and enjoy sampling what they have to offer! Purchase tickets for the tour ahead of time here.
- Food & Wine Celebration: An annual event! Enjoy the best food and wine Cape May has to offer!
- Tomato Festival: Celebrate the end of summer and turn to fall with this quirky annual – and free! – event.
- East Lynn Theatre: Enjoy a beautiful night of music and song with vocalist Barbara Quintiliani accompanied by pianist Stewart Robert Schroeder.
- Chocolate Lovers Feast: A buffet of chocolate awaits! Add on an optional wine pairing if you wish!
- Cape May Stage presents Shirley Valentine: Grab your gal pals and make plans for a fantastic ladies’ glamping weekend! You’ll love this performance at Cape May Stage!
- Cape May Wine School: It’s our 25th anniversary! Join us for champagne and enjoy an evening out.
Something For Everyone
Whether you’re spending time with your family, heading out with a couple of friends, or need a romantic weekend away, there are dozens of things to do in Cape May you’ll remember for years to come. Make your plans to enjoy these fun activities, and contact us at Holly Shores to book your stay!