Holly Shores Camping Resort is hosting a Festival of Lights for the local communities and surrounding areas to help spread holiday joy during this festive season! The Festival of Lights will be a DRIVE THRU event – a designated route through the campground OPEN TO THE PUBLIC for families to safely enjoy a cavalcade of lights, decorations and displays provided by Holly Shores and other community businesses and organizations who are all welcome to participate.
As a fundraiser for Cape Regional Medical Center, the entry fee will be a small monetary donation of $10 per car.
Dates and times of operation are planned for:
November 27, 2020 through January 1, 2021 on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 4:30pm to 9pm. This event will be rain or shine barring any severe weather.
Due to the continuing COVID-19 restrictions, Holly Shores will be asking participants to adhere to the following:
- Entrance to Holly Shores Festival of Lights is through the main front gate only at 491 Route 9, Cape May, NJ 08204.
- All traffic MUST enter through the main front gate and proceed ONE WAY as directed through the decorated route.
- Donation of $10 per car load – proceeds to benefit Cape Regional Medical Center.
- Speed limit is 5 miles per hour.
- Vehicle height maximum is 10 feet.
- Restrooms are not available.
Holly Shores is making every effort to make this a jolly, socially distanced and safe event for all participants:
- Guests must remain in their vehicles at all times for the duration of the drive through experience.
- Guests may roll down their windows for pictures or video but must wear a mask (face covering) while window is down.
- For safety, vehicle drivers are not allowed to use mobile phones or cameras during the drive through.
- Please be sure all passengers are wearing seat belts. Passengers will not be permitted in truck beds or on bumpers, etc
***Businesses and organizations are invited and encouraged to set-up their own holiday light display while promoting their business for a small donation to the fundraiser! Holly Shores Camping Resort will be providing free campsites with electric to any local business or organization. All you have to do is contact Holly Shores to set-up a display between Nov. 16 – Nov. 25. To reserve your space, contact the office at email@example.com or (609) 886-1234 before November 16th.